Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jaafari talks about parties involved in arming and funding in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jaafari talks about parties involved in arming and funding in Iraq Empty Al-Jaafari talks about parties involved in arming and funding in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 4:50 am

Al-Jaafari talks about parties involved in arming and funding in Iraq

BAGHDAD - Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari received a copy of the credentials of New Zealand's new non-resident ambassador to Iraq, Bardley Saouden, and discussed bilateral relations and prospects for upgrading them to the aspirations of the two friendly peoples.

He praised Jaafari, according to an external statement received by "the eye of Iraq News," New Zealand's positions in support of Iraq, and its support at the level of security and training and armament, and on the political and international levels. "

He added that "Iraq has just emerged from a global war in which more than 120 nationalities were represented elements of the terrorist advocate, as well as that there are involved in the support of gangs and supporters in Iraq and supported by various types of support from training and arming and transfer has emerged victorious Iraq, although it passes exceptional circumstances Because of the sharp drop in oil prices. "

Jaafari said, "The readiness of the Foreign Ministry to provide all the success of the work of the New Zealand Mission in Baghdad, and Iraq's quest to strengthen the relationship with New Zealand."

For his part, congratulated New Zealand's new ambassador to Iraq congratulations on the victory of our heroic armed forces in the battles to liberate Mosul, and expressed his government's commitment to support Iraq, especially in fighting gangs, calling for intimidation, stressing that the world looks at Iraq not only that he made this victory But how he achieved this victory. " End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:47 am