Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Ambassador to America: We are not North Korea and we are a country that is inclusive of al

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Ambassador to America: We are not North Korea and we are a country that is inclusive of al Empty The Iraqi Ambassador to America: We are not North Korea and we are a country that is inclusive of al

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 9:42 am

1. The Iraqi Ambassador to America: We are not North Korea and we are a country that is inclusive of all minorities

15:20 - 06/08/2017

Iraq's ambassador to the United States, Farid Yassin, said Iraq needs significant reconstruction assistance in the country and we look forward to the fundraising conference planned by our Kuwaiti neighbors in 2018, noting that Iraq is not like North Korea.

"Iraq needs a great deal of help from the international community in the psychological treatment of survivors of violence in the country," the US-based BBC Media quoted the Iraqi ambassador as saying. "For most people and government, Iraq is not an Iraq without We are not North Korea. "

"The rights of minorities in Iraq are recognized within the constitution, and that is why we have parliamentarians representing minorities under constitutionally mandated law in Iraq," he said. "As we move forward, we must confirm the liberation of the rest of the country from terrorist gangs."

"We have to complete stability in the liberated areas and then engage in reconstruction. There are enormous demands, but we look forward to the pledging conference that our Kuwaiti neighbors are planning for 2018 in an effort to help us," he said.

"We look forward to what is beyond our neighbors' contribution because the stability and welfare of Iraqis is part of the stability of the region," he said.

The State of Kuwait has announced its readiness to the Iraqi government to hold a conference to raise funds from the international community and international crises to help reconstruct the areas destroyed by criminal gangs. Ending / 25 z    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:22 pm