Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaq confirms the presence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Alaq confirms the presence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next stage Empty Alaq confirms the presence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next stage

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:23 am

Alaq confirms the presence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next stage

08/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq The existence of government plans to give a large and promising role for the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next phase within the sectors of economy and reconstruction. During his meeting with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Iraq, Matthias Walters, "Iraq is working intensively to increase the pace of reconstruction and reconstruction in liberated cities through the preparation of the international conference scheduled to be held in Kuwait early next year." "Iraq needs the support of all brotherly and friendly countries to make the conference a success," he said. He also called on Dutch companies specialized in investment, agriculture and industry to benefit from their experience in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am