Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thank you for the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thank you for the financial crisis Empty Thank you for the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:31 am

Thank you for the financial crisis

Author: Hamza Mustafa

08/8/2017 12:00 AM

After a controversy lasted two days between the General Retirement Authority and Rafidain Bank, Bushra began to pay the salaries of retirees for the month of August from the ports approved by the smart card. Millions of retirees breathed a sigh of relief after "they ate a small drop." The reason for this is the financial crisis experienced by the country because of the drop in oil prices. Farmers and contractors have long threatened to hold demonstrations because they are asking the state for their dues from selling wheat and barley to farmers and implementing projects for contractors. The reason is the financial crisis. The people of the Diyala bridge and the people of Husseiniya have demonstrated and blocked roads because of the severe shortage of services. The reason is the financial crisis. The examples are many if we want to resort to the method of "counting and I count and see" because of the financial crisis.
    Perhaps you wonder .. What do I thank the financial crisis then as long as it caused all these crises and problems and others compared to what we were, We are our esteemed citizens and brothers in the government and parliament.
    We have shrunk our pockets because of the financial crisis. Many of us have returned to the famous "Jaab al-Shahr" theory that accompanied the Iraqi state from its inception in 1921 until the recent oil boom before the frightening fall of oil prices or the "losers" theory. "The days of winding up", while the "privileges" of senior officials, including their
    dispensation , have shrunk.
    Yes, I thank the financial crisis because it has done all this. Because if it had not, we would have kept Neiman "numb and numb" without changing anything. Surely a cautious citizen will come to me and at the same time to say to me, "You have become a watchful hour for us
    The answer is not from me, but from the government and by the media spokesman in its name, Dr. Saad al-Hadithi. Al-Hadithi in his statement says the following:
    The government has cut its dependence on oil revenues to build federal budgets to about 85 percent compared to 95 percent in previous budgets .
    "The financial crisis that the country is experiencing due to the collapse of oil prices on world markets has led the government to reduce its reliance on oil revenues in the country's general budget from 95 percent to 85 percent and compensate the difference by activating other sources," government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said in a statement. . "The current government has been obliged to adopt economic policies imposed by the financial crisis to meet the government's financial obligations towards Iraqi forces and the requirements of the war on terrorism, as well as to secure the salaries of the country's seven million employees and government spending on other sectors," he added. "The government has followed a policy of austerity and rationalization of government spending and pressure the public expenditure of the country and succeeded in reducing public spending levels to between 50 and 60 percent of what it was in the past."
    So, is not it my right to thank the financial crisis that made us think ... right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:31 am