Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea is threatening a missile strike near Guam

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

North Korea is threatening a missile strike near Guam Empty North Korea is threatening a missile strike near Guam

Post by rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 3:43 am

North Korea is threatening a missile strike near Guam
    09/08/2017 

North Korea said on Wednesday it was considering targeting areas near US strategic military facilities on the Pacific island of Guam with medium-range ballistic missiles, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

The threat comes hours after US President Donald Trump promised North Korea on Tuesday "with fire and anger" over the development of its missile program and days after the UN Security Council imposed new sanctions on North Korea over its nuclear arsenal.

Pyongyang said it was "now looking carefully at the war plan for a firecracker around the island of Guam with medium-range strategic ballistic missiles of the Huasong-12 type," the agency said.

The plan will be completed "and will be implemented simultaneously and sequentially when Kim Jong-un, North Korea's top nuclear commander, makes the decision," she said.

"It would be better for North Korea not to launch more threats against the United States," said Trump of the golf club in New Jersey, where he is on holiday,

They will face with fire and anger in the world did not know previously. " He told reporters , " As I said, they will face with fire and anger, and frankly, they will face by force. "

These reflect statements escalation in the severity of the American discourse, especially since the previous administration focused on finding non - military solutions.

Came Trump's warnings shortly after the Washington Post published excerpts from a report by the US Defense Intelligence Agency that officials believe North Korea has "nuclear weapons for its ballistic missiles," including its intercontinental missiles, and

until last month experts said North Korea Needed from two to three years to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

But these accounts suddenly changed after Pyongyang conducted two tests last month , rocket - propelled grenades, and was the first time that Kim presents these capabilities.

On Monday, North Korea said the latest package of UN sanctions would not deter it from further developing its nuclear arsenal, saying it would not negotiate its nuclear weapons as US "threats" continue. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176032.html

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 6:54 pm