Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No money in the Treasury to launch ancestor staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

No money in the Treasury to launch ancestor staff Empty No money in the Treasury to launch ancestor staff

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 am

No money in the Treasury to launch ancestor staff

Created on Saturday, September 14 / September 2013 17:35 | |

BAGHDAD / Walid al-Mahdi

Ministry of Finance confirmed that the cause of stop staff ancestor is the lack of financial allocations in the State Treasury, and pointed out that the appeal is linked to retrieve previous advances and the interest rate.

An official source in the ministry, "said the resumption of firing financial advances and loans to employees, such as an advance (5) million dinars, and the 100 salary advance will be after the money back, which was distributed to staff in the previous period." He said the money advances are not from the funds of the government, but is the money banks only, and this money does not come from the public treasury of the state, but received from the market and collect customer deposits from the public sector and individuals, as banks are on the operation of these deposits and collected and launch advances financial staff and its benefits are bridging the expenses of the bank Admin.

The source explained that stopped the granting of advances to employees was heading for exhaustion financial allocations at the banks, as banks need time to measure the extra money from re-granted loans and the benefits that self-funds of the same bank. He pointed to an intention to reconsider controls and instructions for the granting of loans and advances of the new financial for the next stage in order to service the employee and the protection of the procedures for obtaining advances from the mistakes and problems associated with the rings additional stale in the promotion of transactions and other measures in order to provide the safety of the granting of loans administratively in all respects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am