Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment and Reconstruction Cmte – First Meeting

jedi17
    jedi17

Investment and Reconstruction Cmte – First Meeting Empty Investment and Reconstruction Cmte – First Meeting

Post by jedi17 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 7:26 pm

Investment and Reconstruction Cmte – First Meeting
    August 8, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq, Investment
    Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi has presided over the first meeting of the Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction.

The Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction has held its first meeting under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abbadi, in the presence of all members of the Committee.

Dr. Abadi stressed during the meeting the importance of launching a large economic program by supporting investment activities in various sectors, especially the productive sectors, so as to increase the country’s economic performance as our heroic forces approached the liberation of the remaining areas of the defeated the Islamic State group (IS, ISIS, ISIL Daesh).

The committee also discussed the agenda of the committee, in particular the formulation of “action mechanisms and organize prioritization“, and discussed the launch of a program to open investment in a number of industrial, service and commercial projects.

It recommended that the result to be submitted by a working group set by the committee to review a number of important files with a view to taking appropriate decisions at the next meeting.

The committee also discussed the ongoing preparations to hold an economic forum in Baghdad for businessmen from inside and outside Iraq to support the reconstruction and investment movement in all provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    (Source: CBI)

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:32 am