Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of 24 billion dinars as loans through the electronic form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - The allocation of 24 billion dinars as loans through the electronic form Empty The allocation of 24 billion dinars as loans through the electronic form

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:13 am

The allocation of 24 billion dinars as loans through the electronic form

10/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs provides various loans to citizens to find employment and other opportunities to reduce the poverty rate, as well as other loans allocated to the Ninewa victims, which provide interest-free, but only a small amount called administrative Bajor not more than 1 percent.
    The building of the ministry is crowded with borrowers who met one of them «Haydar Jassim of the occupants of Baghdad as a payer walking in the intersection of appeal with his son, the age of 11 years»; says that he has provided a loan since 2011 and whenever he demands the disbursement of the loan (10 million dinars), the Department gives him a small paper to inform him to check them after two months .
    Jassim points out that if he had arranged an advance with others since 2013, he would have received 20 million dinars, adding that this loan was his desire to buy a car that he used for a living and that he lived in it. This loan is interest free and most of the people who came with me received the loan, I was informed that my name was not on the lists of those who were covered and asked me to return after a month, pointing out that the treatment takes place via the Internet and carries a serial number (...). Loan programs and explained that the department three programs of the first loan, the basic program is, which is to support small income-generating projects approved by Law No. 10 of 2012 Fund, noting that the loan amount ranging from 3 to 8 million dinars given to the borrower a grace period of one year from the date of Receipt of the loan and later granted the loan for 5 years, which is the payment period, where the amount is divided over five years, if it has received 8 million dinars paid each year and 800 million dinars each year, either the second program, which is the national strategy to reduce poverty began in 2012 and the number covered to date was 11067 This is done A program in cooperation between the Ministries of Labor and Planning after the Ministry of Finance releases the annual amounts allocated through the Ministry of Planning and we distribute loans annually to borrowers provided that the end of the year does not exceed. "If the year exceeded the money goes to the Ministry of Finance and adds Abdul Amir: The benefits set out in Law No. 10 and the Poverty Reduction Strategy Program are exempt from tax and income tax, but simple amounts are deducted from office fees given once upon receipt of the loan. As for loans for the strategy of poverty alleviation, there are administrative fees of 1 percent, for example, who receives (8) million dinars is taken from (80) thousand dinars only, knowing that the loan allocated for poverty ranging from 3-8 million dinars for 8 years granted a grace period of one year received date. Abdul Amir pointed out that the third program is the community rehabilitation program, which belongs to two categories covered by the disabled persons who are disabled by 50 percent and above, widows and divorced women who do not have a fixed income and the loan amount from (100 thousand to 3 million dinars) Interest excluding administrative benefits. Nineveh loans The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs launched on July 31 of this year the granting of loans to the province of Nineveh and the province has a sum in our fund (24 billion dinars), which was allocated to Nineveh according to its population density estimated at (3 million). He added that the amount amounted to (30 billion dinars) and was disbursed (600) loan Sukuk and the remaining (24 billion dinars) if a loan was granted by eight million dinars, we have given us at least 3,000 loans to citizens of Nineveh province .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm