Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental Committee for Appraisal of State Property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governmental Committee for Appraisal of State Property Empty Governmental Committee for Appraisal of State Property

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 3:11 am

Governmental Committee for Appraisal of State Property

The Federal Government has set up a committee to assess the value of state property for major projects.

The spokesman for the Council of Ministers, Saad al-Hadithi, in a press release, that "the National Investment Commission and in coordination with the Investment Authority in the region or in the provinces are not organized in the province to determine the appropriate properties for the implementation of investment projects and coordination with the owner of the real estate in the allocation of real estate for the establishment of projects Investment to deliver the property allocated to the project to the investor within 30 days from the date of allocation free of concerns.

He added that "the system provides for the formation of a federal committee composed of the Chairman of the National Investment Commission Chairman and membership of: the head of the investment in the province or the province of irregular territory, and the Director General of the General Authority taxes, and the Director General of the Real Estate Registration Department, and a representative of the owner of the property .

Al-Hadithi pointed out that this committee assesses the value of real estate belonging to the state and the public sector for the purposes of major strategic projects and projects of a federal nature.

He continued: "At the same time, forming sub-committees in the region and the provinces under the chairmanship of the Chairman of the Investment Commission in the province or the province of irregular territory and membership: representatives of the National Investment Commission, and the General Authority taxes, and the real estate registration department, the owner of the property in the province ...

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 6:04 am