Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel demolishes Palestinian homes in West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Israel demolishes Palestinian homes in West Bank Empty Israel demolishes Palestinian homes in West Bank

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 3:16 am

Israel demolishes Palestinian homes in West Bank

10:13 - 10/08/2017

A Palestinian official announced on Thursday that Israeli forces had demolished two houses and evacuated a third resident in preparation for a bombing in the West Bank village of Deir Abu Mishal.

"So far, they have demolished two houses with bulldozers, and they seem to want to blow up the third house that has been evacuated from its occupants," he told Reuters.

The three homes are owned by Palestinians who took part in shootings and stabbings in Jerusalem during the holy month of Ramadan.

Activists on social media sites broadcast videos of Israeli bulldozers while demolishing two houses in Deir Abu Mishal and a third in the town of Silwad, east of the city of Ramallah, while human rights organizations described house demolitions as collective punishment in violation of international law. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/10/183289/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm