Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki cost and ministers in his government of running ministries withdrew its ministers after a pol

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki cost and ministers in his government of running ministries withdrew its ministers after a pol Empty Maliki cost and ministers in his government of running ministries withdrew its ministers after a pol

Post by day dreamer Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / obelisk: I learned "obelisk", Tuesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, assigned to the ministers in his government task management and ministries run by ministers from the Iraqi List boycott cabinet sessions and give them a compulsory vacation for a month.

The source said early for "obelisk" condition of anonymity that "the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani will manage the Ministry of Electricity acting as will administer the Ministry of Science and Technology Agency, Oil Minister Karim and coffee while will manage the Finance Ministry and Agency Planning Minister Ali Shukri."

"We will manage the Ministry of Education Agency and Higher Education Minister Ali al-Adeeb, as will administer the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Agency and Trade Minister Khairallah Babiker, either the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs purity of net debt Vsidir Agency and the Ministry of State for Provincial Affairs and will manage the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Muhannad al-Saadi."

He pointed out that "these ministers will consistent things in ministries and which withdrew its ministers."

The source said, last week, that the ministers who represent the Iraqi List, in the government, including Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq has been granted compulsory leave for a month.

The source told "obelisk", "The Council of Ministers decided to give ministers who represent the Iraqi List, in the Council, including Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq compulsory leave for a month, dropping from cabinet meetings."

And announced the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs leader of the Iraqi List, Saleh al-Mutlaq earlier, said on Tuesday that the Iraqi List ministers boycotted cabinet sessions, indicating that they will continue consistent work of their ministries

<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; unicode-bidi: embed; DIRECTION: ltr">Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki vowed earlier to replace ministers belonging to the Iraqi List, in the event of continued absence from meetings of the Council of Ministers, saying, "If you do not go back in the next meeting of the government Fsnottagh to assign other ministers and agency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am