Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahrar bloc demands Cabinet to allow 3rd attempt for final exams

chouchou
    chouchou

Ahrar bloc demands Cabinet to allow 3rd attempt for final exams  Empty Ahrar bloc demands Cabinet to allow 3rd attempt for final exams

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Sep 2013, 3:51 am

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Head of Ahrar bloc, Bahaa al-Araji, demanded the Council of Ministers to grant the student of final stages a third attempt to perform their final exams.Araji reported in a statement received by IraqiNews.com on Monday ”The security conditions and the terrorist explosions prevented many students from reaching for their exams which was reflected negatively on success rates that did not exceed 50% for current academic year.

””Ahrar Parliamentary Bloc has send a letter to the Council of Ministers in which it demands to allow third attempt of students to perform their final exams,” the statement added.

The Media Advisor of the Prime Minister, Ali al-Musawi, announced on 6/ August that the students are allowed to perform the final exams for two attempts within their curriculum to improve their success average. \END\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 am