Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

475 families start returning home in Diyala’s liberated towns: military

jedi17
    jedi17

475 families start returning home in Diyala’s liberated towns: military Empty 475 families start returning home in Diyala’s liberated towns: military

Post by jedi17 Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:55 pm

475 families start returning home in Diyala’s liberated towns: military

by Elwy Elmanzalawy
    Aug 10, 2017, 12:23 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit

More than 400,000 refugees were displaced by battles between Iraqi security forces and Islamic State militants in Mosul since security operations launched in October, according to Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights. File Photo

Report Ad

Diyala (IraqiNews.com) Dijla Operation Command (DOC) announced on Thursday that 475 displaced families have started to return back home in the liberated towns in northeastern Diyala, Alsumaria News reported.

Dijla Operation Commander, Mag. Gen. Mazhar al-Azzawi, told Alsumaria News that 475 displaced families have started returning home in liberated towns in al-Miqdadiyah, northeast of Baqubah.

Al-Azzawi stressed that the families were investigated before returning to their homes, noting that other families will return to other areas in the upcoming period.

More than one million refugees were displaced by battles between Iraqi security forces and Islamic State militants in Mosul since security operations launched in October and until the city was recaptured early July, according to government and United Nations counts.

The number of people displaced since the emergence of IS in 2014. is estimated by Iraqi government at more than four million persons.

Violence and armed conflicts in Iraq left more than 500 Iraqis dead and wounded during the month of July, according to a monthly casualty count released by the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm