Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian Foreign Ministry: The breakthrough of the crisis in Qatar is subject to one condition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian Foreign Ministry: The breakthrough of the crisis in Qatar is subject to one condition Empty Egyptian Foreign Ministry: The breakthrough of the crisis in Qatar is subject to one condition

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 3:28 am

Egyptian Foreign Ministry: The breakthrough of the crisis in Qatar is subject to one condition

09:30 - 11/08/2017

Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri said on Friday that the breakthrough in the Qatari crisis depends on its compliance with the demands of the Arab quartet calling for the fight against terrorism, calling on Doha to "prove goodwill".

"During the meeting, Shukri expressed all Egyptian concerns regarding the continued negative role played by Qatar in sponsoring terrorism and extremism by providing finance and safe haven to terrorists, spreading the discourse of hatred and incitement, and interfering in the internal affairs of countries," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmad Abu Zaid said in a statement. Arab conflict, which threatens Arab regional security and international peace and security. "

The minister stressed "the solidarity and close coordination among the four Arab countries, and the consensus among them on the need to implement Qatar's list of 13 demands submitted to it and abide by the six principles governing them, which are consistent with international law, as stressed at the meetings of Cairo and Manama, Egyptian Foreign.

Shukri reiterated the readiness of the four countries for dialogue with Qatar "provided that Doha fulfills all its obligations to combat terrorism and stop its destructive policies in the region." He concluded that "the burden is now on Qatar to show goodwill and begin to address the roots of the problem."

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/11/183543/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm