Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China and Switzerland apply {approved economic operator}

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China and Switzerland apply {approved economic operator} Empty China and Switzerland apply {approved economic operator}

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

China and Switzerland apply {approved economic operator}

12/8/2017 12:00 am

BEIJING (
    Reuters) - Chinese and Swiss enterprises can easily enjoy customs clearance procedures from early September.
    The Chinese General Administration of Customs recently disclosed that the Chinese and Swiss Customs will implement the mutual recognition of the "Approved Economic Operator" program starting from the beginning of next September. The customs of the two sides will provide facilitation measures including the reduction of goods inspection, preferential treatment and rapid customs clearance of companies committed to the program.
    An economic operator is defined as a program implemented by any party in the international trade chain, whether producer, exporter, carrier or supplier with the approval of the Customs Authority to enjoy certain benefits in order to facilitate the procedures for the release of imports and exports in return for its compliance with the terms of the program.
    The cargo inspection rate is expected to decrease by 30 percent, while customs clearing time will be reduced by 50 percent after implementation of the program, which will help reduce the cost of trade for Chinese and Swiss companies.
    Switzerland is the first European country to have signed and implemented a free trade agreement with China. Both sides have witnessed an intensification of economic and trade cooperation.
    Bilateral trade reached 18.22 billion US dollars in the first half of 2017, according to Chinese customs statistics, up 18.9 percent year-on-year.
    Besides Switzerland, China Customs has implemented the "Approved Economic Operator" program with the EU, Singapore, South Korea and New Zealand.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=142417

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:10 pm