Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative: country economic losses for each day delay in adoption of the budget

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Representative: country economic losses for each day delay in adoption of the budget Empty Representative: country economic losses for each day delay in adoption of the budget

Post by Hkp1 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:00 am

Representative: country economic losses for each day delay in adoption of the budget

Tuesday, 29 January 2013 14: 48

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} parliamentary Economic Committee said that each day of delay in approving the federal public financial budget cost the country huge losses.

He said the Commission's decision mohama Khalil told {Euphrates News} Tuesday "we in the Kurdistan coalition forces and I in believe that delaying adoption of the federal public financial budget causes significant losses to the country and demanded the removal of a living and people services for fussing."

"The Presidency of Parliament set next Tuesday as the date for the vote on the budget and resolve the political blocs and barriers to adoption of respect for people in an effort to provide services to Iraqis."

And select the House next Tuesday a vote on federal public financial budget, and called for Iraq's Parliament Speaker Osama deputies all to come to the Parliament session next month to vote on the budget.

People are expected to pass the federal public financial budget, approved and put in mind the delays in important projects, especially those concerning the aspects and details of his life.

Political blocs are the wishes and promised her agreements prevented approval, as well as not to include the Government of some important draft laws under budget, especially those made by the national forces on citizen priorities and concerns and aspirations and all that would improve the standard of living and level of service, and of these important laws {common retirement and grant students} which serve two important segments of society, in addition to the law {Basra Iraq economic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm