Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Venezuela describes the American position of "madness and extreme extremism"

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 3:07 am

12/08/2017

Venezuelan Defense Minister Vladimir Padreino described the military threat launched by US President Donald Trump against Venezuela as "madness ."
"It's mad, it's very extreme, " General Padrinu told state television .

Trump said he would speak to his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro "once democracy is restored" in Venezuela, the White House announced Friday .
The White House said in a statement that "Maduro requested Friday to make a telephone call to Tramp ."
Trump announced on Friday that it was considering options to respond to the escalating political crisis in Venezuela involving US military intervention .
"We have many options for Venezuela, including a possible military option if necessary, " he told reporters in New Jersey .
"We have troops all over the world and in very distant places, Venezuela is not too far away, people are suffering and dying, " Trump said.
"The military option is definitely a way to go, " he said.

In early August, the United States imposed sanctions on the Venezuelan president, who he described as a "dictator ".
Washington's position came after the controversial Constituent Assembly elections, which Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has pushed for, despite the opposition's refusal .
Maduro said last Thursday he wanted to have a conversation with Trump by telephone or face to face in New York, where the UN General Assembly meets in September . Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176418.html

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:25 pm