Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE helicopter crash kills 46 coalition forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE helicopter crash kills 46 coalition forces  Empty UAE helicopter crash kills 46 coalition forces

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2017, 3:49 am

UAE helicopter crash kills 46 coalition forces 

Brigadier Aziz Rashid, deputy spokesman for the Yemeni army allied with Ansar Allah, confirmed the fall of the UAE helicopter.

Rashed said in a telephone conversation with Sputnik on Saturday that the plane had crashed under mysterious circumstances, a Black Hawk helicopter carrying six officers in the Wadi Ambail district of the kindergarten in Shabwa.

Rashid said in the clashes killed 46 coalition forces in the province of Al-Jawf and Taiz and destroyed two brigades and a tank.

He also confirmed the killing of Abu Qusay, commander of the brigades in the Salo district of Taza.

In the same context, the UAE armed forces confirmed on Friday the killing of four soldiers in Yemen when their helicopter crashed into the ground during an emergency landing after being hit by a technical failure.

The official news agency quoted the General Command of the Armed Forces as saying that the soldiers had died "while carrying out their normal mission in the province of Shabwa in Yemen."

It should be noted that the Arab alliance led by Saudi Arabia, had announced earlier on Friday that a helicopter of the alliance was forced to land in Yemen.

The spokesman for the coalition, Col. Turki al-Maliki, said that one of the helicopters of the coalition was subjected to a technical defect while returning from a task inside the Yemeni, forcing the air force operator to land, stressing that the incident resulted in minor injuries Amid the crew of the helicopter.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B3%D9%82%D9%88%D8%B7-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-46-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:18 am