Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Riyadh: The death of the Iraqi need in Medina was not suicide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Riyadh: The death of the Iraqi need in Medina was not suicide Empty Riyadh: The death of the Iraqi need in Medina was not suicide

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 3:12 am

Riyadh: The death of the Iraqi need in Medina was not suicide

13/08/2017

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah for the affairs of the visit in Medina, Mohammed Bejaoui, said on Sunday that investigations into the death of an Iraqi need after a fall from the balcony of the hotel in Medina showed that the incident was accidental, denying the news of the suicide.

"Investigations into the incident of the killing of an Iraqi woman in her five-year-old woman from the balcony of her hotel showed that the incident was incidental and that there was no truth to the rumors about her suicide or that there was a criminal suspicion of her downfall," Bejaoui told Saudi media. .

He explained that "the investigations indicated that the Iraqi woman fell from the wooden balcony designed for decoration at the Madawah Hotel in Madinah, where she was spreading her clothes using a chair to reach the high rouches, which made it slip and fall on the wooden decorations and then to the ground outside the hotel to leave the life on After that ".

On Thursday (August 10, 2017), the Hajj and Umrah Authority announced the death of an Iraqi need from the province of Samawah as a result of its fall from the last floor of a hotel in Medina. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176562.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:05 am