Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Engineer: The relationship of the crowd with Abadi the relationship of the soldiers of the commander

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Engineer: The relationship of the crowd with Abadi the relationship of the soldiers of the commander Empty Engineer: The relationship of the crowd with Abadi the relationship of the soldiers of the commander

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Engineer: The relationship of the crowd with Abadi the relationship of the soldiers of the commander

13/8/2017 1:54 AM

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah
    The Deputy Chairman of the popular crowd Abu Mahdi Mahdi, the relationship between the crowd and the Prime Minister Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi as a "soldiers of the commander," asserting that the crowd is a complement to the Iraqi army and not rival him, especially that the security services of the army and police and crowd One of them is complementary to the other.
    "The relationship between the popular crowd and the Iraqi government is very good," the engineer said at a news conference. "The relationship between the popular crowd and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is related to soldiers belonging to a leader." He called on the government to "follow up on allocations and financial relatedities To solve the problems related to this matter ».
    The Engineer added that «the survival or dissolution of the crowd is a matter of the political system», stressing that «Iraq still needs to mobilize because Mosul is not a happy end».
    "The popular crowd has come down strongly on the international highway to support the Iraqi army, as we did in Ayman Mosul," he said. "The start of the construction of earthmounds and trenches to secure the road."
    On the liberation of Tal Afar, the deputy head of the popular rally said: "Our forces are 2 kilometers away from Tal Afar, and we have extensive meetings with joint operations on the liberalization of the judiciary."
    He continued, «I stand helpless before the families of martyrs who responded to the call of the Grand Referee Ali al-Sistani and offered the martyrs to save Iraq and sanctities», pointing out that «some families provided more than a martyr». He added that "with the blood of the martyrs we have won and saved the holy places, and the blood of the martyrs will preserve the unity of Iraq." He thanked the People's Assembly and the Hajj and Umrah Authority for sending the martyrs' families to the Holy Land to perform the Hajj. On the liberation of Tal Afar, the deputy head of the popular rally said: "Our forces are 2 kilometers away from Tal Afar, and we have extensive meetings with joint operations on the liberalization of the judiciary." He continued, «I stand helpless before the families of martyrs who responded to the call of the Grand Referee Ali al-Sistani and offered the martyrs to save Iraq and sanctities», pointing out that «some families provided more than a martyr». He added that "with the blood of the martyrs we have won and saved the holy places, and the blood of the martyrs will preserve the unity of Iraq." He thanked the People's Assembly and the Hajj and Umrah Authority for sending the martyrs' families to the Holy Land to perform the Hajj. On the liberation of Tal Afar, the deputy head of the popular rally said: "Our forces are 2 kilometers away from Tal Afar, and we have extensive meetings with joint operations on the liberalization of the judiciary." He continued, «I stand helpless before the families of martyrs who responded to the call of the Grand Referee Ali al-Sistani and offered the martyrs to save Iraq and sanctities», pointing out that «some families provided more than a martyr». He added that "with the blood of the martyrs we have won and saved the holy places, and the blood of the martyrs will preserve the unity of Iraq." He thanked the People's Assembly and the Hajj and Umrah Authority for sending the martyrs' families to the Holy Land to perform the Hajj. He continued, «I stand helpless before the families of martyrs who responded to the call of the Grand Referee Ali al-Sistani and offered the martyrs to save Iraq and sanctities», pointing out that «some families provided more than a martyr». He added that "with the blood of the martyrs we have won and saved the holy places, and the blood of the martyrs will preserve the unity of Iraq." He thanked the People's Assembly and the Hajj and Umrah Authority for sending the martyrs' families to the Holy Land to perform the Hajj. He continued, «I stand helpless before the families of martyrs who responded to the call of the Grand Referee Ali al-Sistani and offered the martyrs to save Iraq and sanctities», pointing out that «some families provided more than a martyr».
    He added that "with the blood of the martyrs we have won and saved the holy places, and the blood of the martyrs will preserve the unity of Iraq." He thanked the People's Assembly and the Hajj and Umrah Authority for sending the martyrs' families to the Holy Land to perform the Hajj.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:05 am