Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi warns of calls to dissolve the crowd: these are their goals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi warns of calls to dissolve the crowd: these are their goals Empty Hashemi warns of calls to dissolve the crowd: these are their goals

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:20 am

Hashemi warns of calls to dissolve the crowd: these are their goals

08:39 - 13/08/2017

The head of the Nahrain Center for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashimi, warned Sunday of the continued calls to dissolve the popular crowd and other security services on the unity of the country, pointing out that the real purpose of the demands to dissolve the crowd is to weaken the Iraqi state and enable hostile countries.

Al-Hashemi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the calls to dissolve the popular mobilization will be extended in the coming days to other security agencies such as the army, police and anti-terrorism apparatus for the purpose of stealing victory and political reconciliation."

He added that "these political calls are supported by neighboring countries hostile to Iraq with the aim of weakening the state and undermine the unity of the country to divide it into international as was the purpose of marketing a catalyst in 2014."

He said Hashemi, "Iraq does not have any force beyond the law after the adoption of the law of popular mobilization and involvement in the ranks of the Iraqi armed forces." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:10 pm