Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank Empty HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 13, 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, participated in the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Iraqi Islamic Bank for Development and Investment. 
     Of achievements since its founding until now. 

He also stressed that there is no economic renaissance there without an effective and solid banking sector.

Where the Governor called on all banks to highlight the achievements of the media to create confidence in the hearts of citizens, especially as all banks have a lot of work and achievements
     He also congratulated the Bank for receiving the Silver Jubilee and wished them success and continuity in their work to serve the Iraqi banking sector .

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:08 am