Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT Saudi Arabia: Crown Prince overthrows Al-Jubeir and appoints his brother to the Foreign Mini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent -  URGENT Saudi Arabia: Crown Prince overthrows Al-Jubeir and appoints his brother to the Foreign Mini Empty URGENT Saudi Arabia: Crown Prince overthrows Al-Jubeir and appoints his brother to the Foreign Mini

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

URGENT Saudi Arabia: Crown Prince overthrows Al-Jubeir and appoints his brother to the Foreign Ministry

Date of release: 2017/8/13

(Reuters) - Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has relieved Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair of his post, an informed source at the Saudi embassy told the Atlantic site.
    The Crown Prince issued an order appointing his brother the current ambassador to the United States, Prince Khalid bin Salman, as Saudi foreign minister instead of al-Jubair, the source said.
    Khalid bin Salman was recently appointed ambassador to his country in the United States instead of Prince Abdullah bin Faisal al-Turki.
    The website added that Khalid bin Salman was not the first Saudi ambassador to be appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs, but Al-Jubeir himself before taking office, he served since 2007 to 2015 as ambassador to Saudi Arabia in Washington.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=148084

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:09 am