Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emergency Zionist measures to end a nuclear strike in Dimona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emergency Zionist measures to end a nuclear strike in Dimona Empty Emergency Zionist measures to end a nuclear strike in Dimona

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:19 am

Emergency Zionist measures to end a nuclear strike in Dimona

14/08/2017

The government of the entity of the Zionist enemy on Sunday approved emergency measures to put an end to a strike by scientists at the nuclear research center in the Dimona region of the occupied territories three months ago to demand their wages be raised.
    According to a statement issued by the office of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted by the newspaper "Yedioth Ahronoth" Zionism, "the government unanimously agreed to the request of the Israeli Atomic Energy Commission to take emergency measures (not mentioned) that would oblige scientists to return to work."
    These include some 50 scientists who are supposed to resume their duties fully over the next three months, the statement said.
    Israel is the only nuclear power in the Middle East.
    In 1958, the entity began with French assistance, with the establishment of the Dimona reactor in the city of the same name, in the southern Negev region, and began work in the early sixties of the last century.
    The enemy government refuses to disclose its activities in the nuclear reactor, but many Western reports published over the past many years indicated the possession of "Israel" multiple nuclear weapons.
    Dimona, according to the official description, is dedicated to nuclear research and power supplies.
    Scientists at the Dimona center slowed their work three months ago after denying them a monthly stipend. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176719.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:23 am