Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army finds spending for sympathetic elements in eastern peaceful countryside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army finds spending for sympathetic elements in eastern peaceful countryside Empty Syrian army finds spending for sympathetic elements in eastern peaceful countryside

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:20 am

Syrian army finds spending for sympathetic elements in eastern peaceful countryside

14/08/2017

The Syrian army and the resistance have made new progress in their operations on the rallies and fortifications of "dashing" terrorists in the vicinity A peaceful village in the peaceful eastern countryside.

The army carried out intensive operations on the outposts of the "Da'ash" terrorists in the vicinity of the village of Salba, east of Salmiya, which resulted in the control of a number of the ruling hills after the elimination of the last terrorist groups.

The army found a network of tunnels in the hills during its combing. They were "dads" terrorists who used them to move, hide and store ammunition and food.

The image may contain: Activities in open spaces and nature

The image may contain: one or more people and activities in open spaces

The picture may contain: one or more people, activities in open spaces and water

The village of Salba, northwest of Akerbat, is the main supply center of the terrorist "Da'ash" on the outskirts of the Syrian desert, which is used by terrorists as a launching pad to attack residential communities in the area. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176714.html

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:35 am