Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US strike kills prominent leaders in Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US strike kills prominent leaders in Daesh Empty US strike kills prominent leaders in Daesh

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 5:14 am

US strike kills prominent leaders in Daesh

Sunday, 13 August 2017

A senior US military official said on Sunday that a number of leaders of a pro-American organization were killed in Central Asia as a result of a US air strike in Afghanistan.

A statement from the US command in Kabul that the attack on Thursday killed "Abdul Rahman," which the US military says he is the governor of Kunar province of Afghanistan, belonging to the organization of Dahesh "Khorasan".

"The killing of Abdul Rahman brings a new blow to the top leadership of a sympathetic organization," said Gen. John Nicholson, commander of US forces in Afghanistan.

The air strike that took place in the Kunar province in eastern Afghanistan killed three other leaders of the organization.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/260920f6-6f7c-4eb8-bb0d-1d3241dd5eaa

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:41 am