Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gargash: The Qatari position of the UAE and its allies is a grave one

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gargash: The Qatari position of the UAE and its allies is a grave one Empty Gargash: The Qatari position of the UAE and its allies is a grave one

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2017, 2:31 am

Gargash: The Qatari position of the UAE and its allies is a grave one

15/08/2017

UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash criticized Qatar for its accusations against the UAE and its allies, insisting on the implementation of Doha demands of the provinces as a condition to resolve the Gulf crisis.

In a series of tweets on his official website on Twitter, Monday, Gargash considered that the country's position on counterterrorism countries is "an arrogant one."

Gargash pointed out that Doha accuses the UAE of leading the campaign against it and opening fronts with Saudi Arabia and believes that undermining the security of Bahrain and Egypt is a natural right, describing it as "the logic of logic."

"The Qatari move in its desperation burns its bridges with its surroundings. Despite its noise, it aims to disappoint all its cards in the hope of an external intervention that can mediate, a flounder that does not promise to shorten the crisis," he said.

"The slogans of sovereignty, which was lifted falsely at the beginning of the crisis and its ruins are meager in the midst of a concession of all its images, fast and slippery, how I wished a more reasonable management of the crisis in Doha."

"To get out of this maze and this dark tunnel in front of Doha is an opportunity to return to logic and reality based on the 13 demands as a framework for negotiation and recognition of the solution in Riyadh," Gargash concluded.

On June 5, 2017, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt broke off diplomatic ties with Qatar and imposed a land and air blockade on Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorism and destabilizing the region. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176858.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 am