Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel is resorting to America for fear of Hezbollah and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel is resorting to America for fear of Hezbollah and Iran Empty Israel is resorting to America for fear of Hezbollah and Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2017, 3:33 am

Israel is resorting to America for fear of Hezbollah and Iran

11:04 - 15/08/2017

The Hebrew newspaper Haaretz, Tuesday, the expected visit of a high-level Israeli delegation to the United States this week, for talks with senior officials of the White House and the Department of Defense on the cease-fire agreement in southern Syria.

"The Israeli delegation will be headed by Mossad chief Yossi Cohen and will include the head of the military intelligence in the Israeli army, Herzl Halevy, and the head of the Political Security Ministry of the Ministry of Defense, Zohar Balti," the Russian news agency Sputnik quoted a White House official as saying.

"The talks will focus on Israel's security needs from Syria and Lebanon and the talks will not discuss the peace process between the Palestinians and Israel," he said, adding that "the arrival of delegations to Washington is a strong sign of confidence between Israel and McMaster."

For his part, a senior Israeli official said that "the delegation is expected to try to convince senior officials in the US administration to amend the terms of the cease-fire agreement in southern Syria to include clearer statements on the need to remove the Iranian forces and Hezbollah and the Shiite resistance factions from Syria."

"Israel strongly opposes the military presence of Iran and its followers in Syria, and we will do whatever is necessary to maintain Israel's security," said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Mossad chief Yossi Cohen said: "The presence of this presence through Iranian and local forces is loyal to it. Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen, is the central turning point in the Middle East currently. " Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/15/184747/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:14 am