Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi commented on the battles of liberating Telefair and confirms: We contributed to the weakening

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi commented on the battles of liberating Telefair and confirms: We contributed to the weakening  Empty Abadi commented on the battles of liberating Telefair and confirms: We contributed to the weakening

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2:06 am

Abadi commented on the battles of liberating Telefair and confirms: We contributed to the weakening of the da'eef in Syria

Political Since 2017-08-15 at 17:14 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, the discussion of all the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil, while stressing that Iraq has contributed to the weakening of the organization of a supporter of the terrorist in Syria.
    "I have a date with a major victory in the district of Tal Afar, as we pledge to liberate the last inch and all the remaining land," Abadi said at his weekly conference attended by Mawazine News. "I have full confidence in all our fighters from the defense, the interior, And volunteers. "
    Abadi said, "We must point to the development of the intelligence effort of our security services, as there are unknown soldiers who continue to work day and night in order to get security and fight terrorism, Al-Da'ashi, the crime and neutralize the car bombs, as happened recently in Karbala Cement Factory, In the areas of Baghdad. "
    On the visits of Arab official delegations to Iraq, Abadi said that "many officials have come to guide the strengthening of the status of Iraq to the international community and the Arab region and a guide to the success of our foreign policy and orientations and our positions calling for cooperation and stability and resolving crises through dialogue, in addition to increasing confidence in the Iraqi economy."
    "We met yesterday with the Kurdish political delegation and the dialogue was cordial, deep and frank and we agreed to work to resolve the outstanding problems at all political stages to achieve the interests of our people and preserve the unity of Iraq and the joint emphasis on priorities and cooperation between the federal government And the Kurdistan Regional Government, and the priority of continuing to work together to confront terrorism in Tal Afar, Mosul and other and the importance of completing the liberation of all Iraqi territory from gangs, calling for terrorism, but not even for the people of Kurdistan in secession.
    He pointed out that "we have projects with the International Monetary Fund to find job opportunities for youth criticism for work in all of Iraq," noting that "Basra, historical and economic and popular status receive all the support and attention we are working to provide financial allocations for projects of services and economic development and out of a total of 18 projects for all of Iraq Of the Japanese loan to Basra alone (eight projects) worth up to two billion and one hundred million dollars, or half the total amount of the loan.
    "We are following the corruption issues in Basra with interest and we should review the money that was spent five years ago for Basra and the petrodollar," he said.
    He added, "We have discussed and voted for decisions related to the development of services in Basra and the activation of justice and integrity and fighting corruption in Basra, as well as the start of reconstruction in the provinces affected by terrorism, in addition to discuss the exemption of imported goods without dumping the Iraqi market at the expense of our national industry and agreed on specific mechanisms, Tax with South Korea. "
    Abadi said, "There is a terrorist target for electricity towers and discussed this issue and the development of solutions and find electricity without significant financial resources and reduce waste and thank the workers in the electricity sector and have special thanks to me and the Council of Ministers, and voted on allocations to support the seeds of wheat and barley."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 pm