Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks: 36 banks donated one billion and 80 million dinars to support the Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

private - Association of private banks: 36 banks donated one billion and 80 million dinars to support the Iraq Empty Association of private banks: 36 banks donated one billion and 80 million dinars to support the Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:24 am

Association of private banks: 36 banks donated one billion and 80 million dinars to support the Iraqi drama

The head of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, the increase in the amount of private banks to support the Iraqi drama to one billion and 80 million dinars, noting that 36 banks participated in the initiative to support the initiative.

"The initiative to support the Iraqi drama launched by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers was accompanied by the support of the Association of Iraqi private banks and the support of the Central Bank of Iraq and its contribution to the fatherhood of continuous and intensive of In order to mature this initiative and make it viable. "

He added that "the Association of Iraqi private banks contributed modest effort in getting them out and support, where he donated 36 banks to the amount of one billion and 80 million dinars," noting that "From this pulpit I call the workers in the fields of drama, production, marketing and production, to produce works that concern young people as a hope The future and the woman as the mother of control and the wife who is insistent on the hardships of living and face the difficulties of life.

He added that "self-reliance does not mean canceling the role of the state that supports this important sector, considering that the state has its potentials The great material capable of providing him with the necessary capabilities to qualify him to succeed and excellence. "

He pointed out that "we do not forget the role of the private sector with the potential of individual and collective technical, administrative and material can be invested in creating a market of competition parallel to the dramatic work produced by the public sector." He said, "We hope to see dramatic work, And acts that raise the level of public taste and draw the smile on tired faces, and acts promising the future and forget people pitfalls, upsets and refractions, and work to break the concepts of abhorrent abhorrent sectarian, nervous and racist narrow encourages violence and terrorism.

Al-Hanalal suggested that "an annual prize for the most successful drama work to be presented during the year be chosen by a special committee of prominent artists, critics and journalists to distribute the award at agreed rates to the author, director and actors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:15 am