Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of South Korea reassured: No war looms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of South Korea reassured: No war looms Empty President of South Korea reassured: No war looms

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:21 am

President of South Korea reassured: No war looms

17/08/2017

South Korean President Moon Jae-en said on Thursday that there would be no war on the Korean Peninsula despite severe tensions over North Korea's nuclear program.

"All South Koreans have worked hard together to rebuild the country from the ruins of the Korean War," he told a press conference on the 100th anniversary of his inauguration. "I will prevent war at all costs, so I want all South Koreans to believe with confidence that there will be no war," he said.

Moon Jae-en said he had a de facto veto on any military action that Washington, his country's ally, was contemplating.

"No one can decide on military action on the Korean peninsula without our consent," he said.

"The United States and President Donald Trump have also stated that whatever their choice on North Korea, any decision will only be taken after consulting and obtaining the consent of the Republic of Korea," he said.

During a visit to Beijing, the chief of staff, General Joe Dunford, stressed that it was very important for China to step up its pressure on North Korea.

The Pentagon spokesman said Danford told his Chinese counterpart General Fang Viengui during the meeting on Tuesday that the United States was ready to use military options if diplomacy with Pyongyang fails. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177172.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:15 am