Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Huffington Post: Solving the Gulf crisis starts with Kuwait, not America

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Huffington Post: Solving the Gulf crisis starts with Kuwait, not America Empty Huffington Post: Solving the Gulf crisis starts with Kuwait, not America

Post by rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 2:19 am

Huffington Post: Solving the Gulf crisis starts with Kuwait, not America

17/08/2017

The American writer Daniel Dobters said that the deterioration of Gulf relations and the intransigence of the embargo countries in not negotiating with Qatar gave the international community a glimpse of their inability to resolve their differences.

The writer said that the countries concerned have entered the crisis line to provide assistance such as the United States, Turkey, Russia and Kuwait in an attempt to resolve the crisis and considered that the failure of the United States intervention in resolving the crisis may be useful in the long term, noting that the sharp intervention of American diplomats will not have a positive impact On parties that do not want to negotiate.

The writer called on US President Donald Trump to send a message to the embargo states that the exit from this crisis is through talking to the Kuwaiti mediator and not the American who will not be able to play the championship countries anymore.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177224.html

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 10:33 am