Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese Development of Khor Al Zubair Port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese Development of Khor Al Zubair Port Empty Japanese Development of Khor Al Zubair Port

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 3:40 am

Japanese Development of Khor Al Zubair Port

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's study and analysis committee on Friday presented its report to the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) as part of the projects of the Japanese loan authority for the second stage of rehabilitation and reconstruction of Khor al-Zubair port south of Basra.

"The report prepared by the committee came to obtain the official approvals for the construction of the project to welcome the trucks with its annexes at the port of Khor al-Zubayr," a statement to the Ministry of Transport received by the head of ports, Riyad Sawadi.

He noted that " the project will be referred to a company after its ratification by the agency , " adding that "it is hoped the direct phase of the project within the next projects of the General Company of Iraqi Ports Authority Japanese loan" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:40 am