Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 2:30 am

Crux

Salman al - Jumaili
    , Minister of Trade Agency ,
    "Iraq desperately need to re - open Trebil customs with Jordan , and activating the trade of various goods and goods movement, as well as the revitalization of the movement of travel of citizens by land, if Trebil is the most important border crossing points to Iraq with the outside world by land, and that the weight of the trade Was passing through it, and we also emphasize the repair of bridges and bumps in the international highway linking Baghdad to Amman. "

Kazem elliptical cup
    transport minister
    "The Ministry has received an email in which the World Meteorological Organization announced the entry of the Permanent Representative of Iraq to the World Meteorological Organization and Director General of the General Authority for Aeronautical and Seismic Monitoring Agency Thaer Hussein Ghrawi, who ran for the competition to fill the site in June 2017, Iraq will enter The first time in its history since the founding of the World Organization nearly 70 years ago. "

Nassif rhetorical
    Chairman of the Karbala
    "emphasize the importance of developing relations and increasing prospects between Iraq and India cooperation in various economic and tourism fields and pharmaceutical industries and the possibility of opening a factory for the pharmaceutical industry in Karbala, there are Indian companies have important work in the province and is looking to enter more Indian companies and businessmen To contribute to the process of reconstruction and construction in the province and in coordination with the Karbala Chamber of Commerce. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]