Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The security situation in Awamiya remains unstable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The security situation in Awamiya remains unstable Empty The security situation in Awamiya remains unstable

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:21 am

The security situation in Awamiya remains unstable

19/08/2017

The BBC reported that the security situation in Awamiya, contrary to what Saudi Arabia claims, is still unstable.

According to Tasnim International news agency that the British channel published a report on the security situation in Saudi Arabia and pointed out that, and contrary to the allegations of Saudi Arabia, Awamiyah is still witnessing an unstable security situation.

Director of the European-Saudi Organization for Human Rights Ali al-Dhibisi said that the Saudi regime can not accept an opposition even if the opposition is Sunni or Shiite and said: "They do not accept to oppose the original."

"This city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia was home to some 30,000 civilians, mostly Shiites, and the area is rich in oil," he said. .

The reporter pointed out that this city, which was once full, but left only the houses that were fire heavily and some shops and cars burned. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177465.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:43 pm