Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Lebanese resistance announces the start of the process of liberating the West Qalamoun refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Lebanese resistance announces the start of the process of liberating the West Qalamoun refugees  Empty The Lebanese resistance announces the start of the process of liberating the West Qalamoun refugees

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:26 am

The Lebanese resistance announces the start of the process of liberating the West Qalamoun refugees with the Syrian army

19/08/2017

The Lebanese resistance announced on Saturday the start of the operation "if you are back" with the Syrian army in order to liberate the refugees of the western pen of the elements calling on the terrorist.

According to the military media, the operation began with an attack on the positions of the callers in the West Qalamoun West in the north, east and south.
    The media pointed out that the positions of Dahesh began to fall in that region, pointing out that "the resistance pledged its people and people that these operations will continue until the eradication of the military threat to the terrorists urged."
    The Lebanese army commander Joseph Aoun has announced on behalf of Lebanon the launch of the "dawn of the bulldozer" to liberate part of the mountains of the mountains of the mountains of eastern Lebanon from the control of the Dahedsh. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177427.html

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:23 am