Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vietnam's oil imports soared to record highs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vietnam's oil imports soared to record highs Empty Vietnam's oil imports soared to record highs

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:31 am

Vietnam's oil imports soared to record highs

19/08/2017

Vietnam's crude oil imports rose to record highs in August as the country's fuel refining increased as domestic oil production declined.

August will be the first ever month for Vietnam to become a net importer of crude oil, according to Thomson Reuters Aikon cargo data, as this trend continues in the coming months as the refining capacity of the Southeast Asian country increases.

The increase in demand for oil imports comes at a time when the 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) refinery in Nakhi Son, the country's second oil refinery, is preparing to produce liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gasoline, diesel, kerosene and jet fuel for domestic consumption. It is likely to start work this year or early 2018.

With stagnant domestic oil production, traders say Vietnam, with a population of more than 90 million and growing 6 percent annually, will gradually increase its import of crude oil.

The Thomson Reuters Aikon data show that Vietnam will import around 100,000 barrels per day of crude in August on three tankers compared to exports of 70,000 bpd. Imports of tankers in September are expected to reach similar levels.

Vietnam's orders remain limited compared with Asia's two largest buyers, China and India, which import about 8 million and 4 million bpd respectively. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177448.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:57 am