Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Production of the Libyan spark field stopped

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Production of the Libyan spark field stopped Empty Production of the Libyan spark field stopped

Post by rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 3:15 am

Production of the Libyan spark field stopped

21/08/2017

Sources in the Libyan oil sector, the production in the field of spark, the largest oil fields in Libya, has stopped since yesterday.

A Libyan oil source told Reuters that the group that shut down the pipeline on Saturday had previously closed it, and it was not clear why it closed the field and not yet demanded it.

The field has produced up to 280,000 barrels per day in recent weeks, but production has been temporarily halted several times in the field because of protests by armed groups and oil workers since it reopened in December, two years after the closure of the pipeline.

There was no comment from the Tripoli National Corporation, which runs the field in a joint venture with Repsol, Total, OMV and Statoil, on the incident.

The production of the spark is important for the recovery of Libyan oil production, which rose to more than one million barrels per day in late June, equivalent to about four times that of last summer.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177734.html

Current date/time is Tue 27 Sep 2022, 3:24 pm