Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT Iraqi ports announce the arrest of a foreign ship inside the territorial waters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent - URGENT Iraqi ports announce the arrest of a foreign ship inside the territorial waters Empty URGENT Iraqi ports announce the arrest of a foreign ship inside the territorial waters

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 2:45 am

URGENT Iraqi ports announce the arrest of a foreign ship inside the territorial waters

Editorial date: 2017/8/23

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi General Ports Company announced on Wednesday the detention of the Royal Arsenal in the territorial waters after a court order in the province of Basra ordered that it be prevented from leaving Iraqi waters until the investigation into the collision with the vessel The Iraqi.
    "The company is still in full swing in the search for missing persons in the maritime area where the incident took place," the company's director-general Riyad Sawadi said.
    He added that "boats from the company's marine rescue department and other marine and coastal defense forces are conducting research with the participation of divers, while a huge sea crane continues to lift the sunken ship."
    The Ministry of Transport announced late on the night of 19 August that the Iraqi ship {sip} was drowned in the channel Khor Abdullah after colliding with the ship and the foreign giant {Royal Arsenal}, and within the few hours after the incident was rescued ten people , And the exhumation of two bodies, and still searching for others.
    Transport Minister Kazem Vajan al-Eamy said Tuesday that the sinking ship was expected to be recovered and expected to "find missing persons inside the sunken ship."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:39 am