Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Press * published the controls for the admission of political prisoners in Iraqi universities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Press * published the controls for the admission of political prisoners in Iraqi universities Empty Iraq Press * published the controls for the admission of political prisoners in Iraqi universities

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 2:50 am

Iraq Press * published the controls for the admission of political prisoners in Iraqi universities

BAGHDAD, Aug 24 (KUNA) - The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced the conditions and conditions for the admission of political prisoners to universities for the academic year 2017-2018, stating that "the prisoners included in this channel are prisoners and political prisoners and detainees who were imprisoned or detained Or was detained under the former regime. "

The official spokesman of the ministry, Dr. Haider Al-Aboudi, said that "the regulations exempted those covered by this law from the age-old policeman and the rate of admission to universities and government institutions for the evening study. As for the exception of the condition of service for nomination for admission within the channel of excellence in the morning study, it is left to their constituencies in respect of granting them a study leave "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm