Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tales of Modern Iraqi History

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Tales of Modern Iraqi History Empty Tales of Modern Iraqi History

Post by rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 3:34 am

Tales of Modern Iraqi History

24/8/2017 12:00 am

Bassem Abdel Hamid Hamoudi
    The world has changed and what has become a reality has become a memory, but some facts of history are still unknown only to those who participated in it until God finds a reason to reveal the truth.
    The circumstances and political situations play a big role in changing the will of the rulers of princes, kings and others, showing the people a picture other than wanted by the ruler and disappear the picture or the historical formula that did not occur, and in the following details some of what happened and what happened in Iraq Hashemi, Iraq before 14 July 1958.
    When King Faisal I died on September 8, 1933, Ghazi became king. The young king was not yet married. Many of the families of senior Iraqi politicians visited the royal palace at the invitation of the palace ladies, including the family of Mr. Yassin al-Hashemi. The heads of the ministries of the time of Faisal I and Ghazi and the family of Sheikh Ahmed Daoud MP and prominent politician and the father of Sabih Sheikh Dawood, one of the pioneers of women's Renaissance in Iraq and author of the book (the first way).
    The daughter of King Ali (the elder brother of King Faisal I) in his book (heir of Al-Aroush), written by Hilal Al-Shaikh Ali, published on page 92 of the book that the most talk about candidates for marriage of the young king are (Nemat) daughter of Yassin al-Hashemi and Sabihah daughter of Ahmad Al-Daoud.
    Princess Alia, daughter of King Ali, was engaged to her cousin Prince Talal, the son of Prince Abdullah, the emir of the eastern emirate of Jordan.
    Naji Shawkat says in his memoirs that Nuri al-Said was furious about the possibility of marrying the daughter of his political rival Yasin al-Hashemi from King Ghazi and told his friends (Heh Hai al-Kant Ayza), Princess Badia says that Said spoke to her father King Ali (and was living in Baghdad after the fall of his state in the Hijaz on The brother of the family of the Saud family) and invited him to marry his daughter high from King Ghazi to him) that I can not say anything and because I gave my word to my brother Abdullah to marry a high of his son Talal, and if he freed me from this promise,
    The historian Abdul Razzaq al-Hassani in the fourth part of his book (the history of the Iraqi ministries), p. 322 margin (1) that King Faisal I did not see the validity of his only son Ghazi in the throne of Iraq, and Nuri al-Said and Jaafar military thinking about changing the inheritance of the throne to be Prince Zeid bin Hussein, brother of King Faisal the youngest crown prince and king after this, but the accelerated circumstances and the death of King Faisal did not enable them to achieve their goal.
    Then it became a reality and the ministry of Rashid Ali Al-Kilani, then existing, was able to call Ghazi a king.
    Al-Hassani said here: "When the well-known families started to visit the owner's house to offer condolences and congratulations, Mrs. Naima Karima Yassin al-Hashemi was among the visitors. It was reported in the media that King Ghazi was receiving her and might marry her. The three were able to carry the young king to marry Princess Alia, his uncle King Ali, for his hatred of him. It is
    clear that the happy and the military were the ones who went to the palace of Raghdan to convince the prince of eastern Jordan. But Hassani says that the three of them convinced Ghazi, F Speech Prince Talal of high but encouraged Ghazi pairing them.
    The strangest thing is that at the death of King Ghazi on April 3, 1939, Prince Zeid was one of the candidates to take over the throne. He was sitting outside the meeting of the heads of ministries and the members of the existing ministry waiting to decide on the appointment of the guardian. But Nuri al- Prince Abdul-Alah supported by the most prominent ministers, Rustam Haidar, who rejected the nomination of Prince Zeid (despite his experience and being the brother of King Faisal I and the uncle of the late King) because his wife Princess Fakhr women of Turkish origin, and thus became the guardian of a small young days, Take control of it and have had it for a while.
    We return to the subject of the speech of King Ghazi with great success, as Al-Hassani says in p. 324 of J4 that Ghazi was associated with the High Princess on 18 September 1933 against his hatred.
    In her memoirs, edited by Hilal al-Sheikh Ali under the title of "The heirs of the sheikh of Al-Arush" (p. 922-93), she said that she was surprised by the news of her gospel sermon and said to her sister: "Am I going to sell me and a titans without taking my opinion?" And she married Ghazi without desire. But she was completely committed as a wife and queen and had earned her gazelle love and forgave him his whims as a young man led by circumstances to lead a young kingdom with a group of rival leaders of his father's friends and comrades with him. He tried to save most of them by agreeing with Hikmat Suleiman and Lieutenant General Bakr Sedqi The government of the strong stateman Yassin al-Hashemi in 1936 and
    after the entry And the leaders of the Iraqi army in alliances with some politicians have dragged the country into a succession of military interventions in politics and the establishment of the Golden Square and the movements of May 1941 and failed, and the entry of Syrian, Egyptian and Yemeni armies in the movements of the coup took a lot of scourge on the Arab peoples ..... And still .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 11:22 pm