Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang to Washington: Do not play with fire over a nuclear barrel

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pyongyang to Washington: Do not play with fire over a nuclear barrel Empty Pyongyang to Washington: Do not play with fire over a nuclear barrel

Post by rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 4:21 am

Pyongyang to Washington: Do not play with fire over a nuclear barrel

North Korea has warned the United States against playing with fire, through its joint exercises with its southern neighbor, which it described as "playing with fire over a nuclear powder barrel.

The North Korean People's People's Peace Commission issued a statement, broadcast by Central Television, condemning the ongoing joint exercises between US and South Korean forces. "We are not just spectators of the reckless games of fire over a nuclear powder barrel, Aggression ", according to a statement carried by Japanese television channel NHK.

Pyongyang has also published pictures of citizens wearing a muddle with leader Kim Jong-un on the backdrop of a placard reading "Pukkyson-3", "Polar Star-3." According to the Japanese Broadcasting Corporation, these images hint at the development of new ballistic missiles for submarines, after tests and tests on the missiles "Pukkyson-2" in February this year.

In July, North Korea successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile, and the UN Security Council imposed new sanctions against it. This was followed by a heated exchange of fire between Pyongyang and Washington, which led to escalating tension on the Korean Peninsula.

North Korea has threatened to fire ballistic missiles into the territorial waters of the Pacific island of Guam, which hosts the Andersen Air Base and the US Naval Base of Abra-Harbourn.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA-%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%88/

Current date/time is Tue 27 Sep 2022, 3:50 pm