Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish party threatens to "war" conditional on Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish party threatens to "war" conditional on Kurdistan Empty Turkish party threatens to "war" conditional on Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 3:38 am

Turkish party threatens to "war" conditional on Kurdistan

Editor Mustafa Saad - Thursday 24 August

Turkey warns Kurdistan of "paying for" independence and damage to oil cooperation
    August 10, 2017
    Barzani: hold the referendum on time a decided decision
    24 August 2017
    Kurdistan Islamic Group confirms the inability of the referendum to resolve the crises of Kurdistan
    13 August 2017
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    The head of the party of the National Movement in Turkey , Dulat Bahjah Lee, Thursday, that the referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan region to be held on the twenty-fifth of next September, as a prelude to the declaration of "State of Kurdistan", threatening to "declare war" on the region in If the referendum.

Bahja told me during a press conference in the capital Ankara that "should stand in the preparations of the referendum announced by the President of the region Massoud Barzani, which includes Turkmen cities as well," adding that "this referendum is likely to prelude the declaration of the State of Kurdistan."
    Oglu informs the Kurdish parties his country's position on the referendum of Kurdistan
    Turkish Foreign Minister: Barzani informed us of our position towards the referendum clearly

He added that the referendum "against the Turkmen and Turkey, and should be considered a reason for declaring Turkey war if necessary."

The Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Javishoglu announced on Wednesday that he informed the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani Turkish position clearly on the referendum, pointing out that raising the flag of Kurdistan in Kirkuk was a mistake.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/213934/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86/ar

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:55 am