Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi factories achieve remarkable development in production and type comparable to international fa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi factories achieve remarkable development in production and type comparable to international fa Empty Iraqi factories achieve remarkable development in production and type comparable to international fa

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 4:08 am

Iraqi factories achieve remarkable development in production and type comparable to international factories

Baghdad / ... The General Company for Food Products, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the achievement of the factories of Abi Gharib and Rafidain affiliated with it a significant development and a remarkable increase in production, as well as a quality comparable to international factories.

A statement by the ministry, received by "Eye of Iraq News", that "the increase in production was achieved as a result of the implementation of various rehabilitation work and the addition of mechanisms and machines for the manufacture and production of milk in various forms, where the installation and operation of compressor air Abu Ghraib plant and the installation and operation of milk sex within the technical achievements of the plant, The Commercial Division has achieved an increase in the number of suppliers of packaging materials by 25% from the current number with the aim of reducing the cost and prices of the purchase of quality and specifications required.

The statement pointed to "the receipt of the milk collection center in the district of Fallujah and the implementation of the detection of the site to find out the volume of damage and missing and inventory of assets has been started the procedures of renting the central Samarra and Taji through public auction, which will bring financial return for the company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:21 am