Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt slashes dollar customs rate again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt slashes dollar customs rate again Empty Egypt slashes dollar customs rate again

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:26 am

Egypt slashes dollar customs rate again

Egypt has decided to cut the price of the dollar to 16 pounds from 16.25 pounds for one month from September 1, Egyptian Finance Minister Amr al-Jarhi said on Monday.

The customs dollar is used to calculate the value of the fees paid by the importer in local currency for the customs release of imported goods.

Al-Jarhi said in a telephone conversation with Reuters that the decision to reduce the dollar rate of customs came "consistent with the movement of the currency price down during the last period.

This is the second reduction of the customs dollar after it was installed for four months.

The dollar is traded in Egyptian banks at about 17.75 pounds on average, compared to 17.95 pounds a month ago.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8822

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:44 pm