Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Navy announces missing bodies of missing sailors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Navy announces missing bodies of missing sailors Empty US Navy announces missing bodies of missing sailors

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:55 am

US Navy announces missing bodies of missing sailors

10:50 - 28/08/2017

The US Navy announced that divers had found the bodies of the 10 missing sailors since the missile launcher "John S. McCain" tanker off the coast of Singapore.

The bodies of eight of the sailors were recovered by divers looking into the sunken wreckage of the destroyer, the navy said in a statement, after last week's discovery of the bodies of two missing sailors.

"The divers have now found the remains of the 10 sailors aboard the USS John S. McCain, aged between 20 and 39," the Navy's 7th Fleet said.

The destroyer was sailing across the Strait of Malacca and was preparing to stop in Singapore when it hit a Liberia-flagged oil tanker on Monday.

Admiral John Richardson, commander of the US Naval Operations, issued orders to stop operations for fleets around the world and conduct a comprehensive review of the US Navy's 7th Fleet in the Pacific.

On Thursday, the US Navy announced that naval commander Joseph Okwin, commander of the 7th Fleet, would be relieved of his duties after the collision and the appointment of Admiral Phil Soir instead. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/28/227629/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:53 am