Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British report: One blow to the American coalition kills dozens in tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British report: One blow to the American coalition kills dozens in tenderness Empty British report: One blow to the American coalition kills dozens in tenderness

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 4:34 am

British report: One blow to the American coalition kills dozens in tenderness

10:26 - 29/08/2017

A British report on Monday confirmed the rise in the number of Syrian civilian casualties caused by the indiscriminate strikes of the American-led international coalition, pointing out that one strike kills dozens of civilians and the outbreak of food and medicine in the city of Raqqa a month ago.

The Times reported in a report that "civilians in the tenderness eat grass and no one retrieves the bodies scattered in them," indicating that "in the tenderness, death combines the bodies decapitated by the hands of the organization of the Islamic state where the jihadists killed by coalition aircraft or from Targeted by snipers. "

The newspaper added that "Raqqa - which is one of the most important strongholds of the state organization - is witnessing fierce fighting," noting that the city is not safe Batah.

"The number of civilians killed in al-Raqqa is relatively large, more than 700 at the end of last week," according to the British Observatory based in Britain, pointing out that one strike by the International Coalition has killed dozens of these families.

"The drugs have been carried out from al-Rigga for 34 days and the food has been carried out for 10 days," the report said. "Civilians eat on the grass, dig the leaves and add dry bread to the food." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/29/230674/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm