Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Petkewin" is flying with the North Korean missile

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

"Petkewin" is flying with the North Korean missile Empty "Petkewin" is flying with the North Korean missile

Post by rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 6:16 am

"Petkewin" is flying with the North Korean missile

30/08/2017

Trend Press / Agencies
The price of the default currency "Petequin" jumped after investors resorted to safe havens as North Korea fired a missile over Japan.

The value of "Petcown" by 6% to reach a new record high at 4600 dollars.

It was noted that the increase was due to investors from South Korea and Japan to buy "Petequin" largely due to the geopolitical fear caused by the launch of a North Korean missile over Japan.

As a result, the market value of the default currency exceeded for the first time the level of 160 billion dollars.

Bituquin, a hypothetical coin designed by an anonymous person known as Satoshi Nakamoto, is fairly similar to known currencies such as the dollar, the euro and other currencies.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179225.html

Current date/time is Wed 28 Sep 2022, 1:17 am