Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank Guarantees Company: private banks granted loans of citizens amounted to more than 32 billion di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

private - Bank Guarantees Company: private banks granted loans of citizens amounted to more than 32 billion di Empty Bank Guarantees Company: private banks granted loans of citizens amounted to more than 32 billion di

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm

Bank Guarantees Company: private banks granted loans of citizens amounted to more than 32 billion dinars

Iraqi Company for Bank Guarantees Director, Rola Saleh

30/8/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

Confirmed the Iraqi Company for Bank Guarantees, director Rola Saleh, the private banks granted loans to more than 32 billion dinars citizens to establish small and medium-sized projects within the initiative of the Central Bank amounting to one trillion dinars.

Said Saleh in an interview for "Economy News", "loans granted by private banks to set up small and medium-sized enterprises reached more than 32 billion Iraqi dinars constitute 3% of the allocated amount trillion dinars," adding that "small and medium-sized enterprises have a significant role in achieving economic and social development, and contribute to the support of the production sector of the country, and provide job opportunities for the unemployed. "

He noted that "small and medium-sized enterprises make up almost 90% of the economies of developing countries because they do not need large amounts of capital but need to finance a small or medium depending on the nature of the environment and society."

She explained that "the Iraqi Company for Bank Guarantees granted loans starting from 5 thousand dollars and up to 250 thousand dollars or its equivalent in Iraqi dinars according to the projects submitted."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:04 am