Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemen: Launch of an earthquake 2 on Jazan and control of sites in Asir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemen: Launch of an earthquake 2 on Jazan and control of sites in Asir Empty Yemen: Launch of an earthquake 2 on Jazan and control of sites in Asir

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:30 am

Yemen: Launch of an earthquake 2 on Jazan and control of sites in Asir

01/09/2017

The army and the Popular Committees have been able to control positions in the Asir sector and have also bombed sites and gatherings of the Saudi army and its mercenaries in the Najran and Jazan sectors in southwestern Saudi Arabia.

A military source in the Ministry of Defense in Sanaa, "Sputnik", said that the army and the Popular Committees took control, on Thursday, the sites of the snake in the sector of Asir, following an attack on units of the Yemeni army was assigned by the Saudi army to protect them.

The source added that the dead and wounded were killed in the attack, which ended in the control of Yemeni forces on several sites in the same sector, while the artillery was hit by two military vehicles off the port of border boxes.

In the same context, a Saudi soldier was shot dead by Yemeni forces at the site of duty in Jizan.

Yemeni forces also intercepted two mercenaries in the control of the coyote off the green port of Najran, and the third in the tank tibet off the port of cans in Asir.

The rocket-propelled grenade fired a homemade rocket of the type "earthquake 2", a range of 15 km, and a number of Katyusha rockets at the Saudi military compounds west of the gate of the season in Jazan.

They also fired Katyusha rockets and artillery shells at the Tawila and Al-Halhilah camps, the leadership of Al-Hammad, Dhahl and That al-Hamr in Najran,

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179507.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am